Western Passport Hikes Trail Guidebook
Finger Lakes Trail Western Passport trail guidebook features 12 sample hikes. Each hike is described in detail along with a map for that particular hike. Hikes are designed to be ideal for those new to the trail or seeking additional hike ideas. These hikes are easy to moderate and can range from 1 to 5 miles in length.
The Western Passport guidebook contains hikes on the indicated FLT maps:
- Stony Brook Lean-to – Map M1
- Allegany State Park – Map M1
- Little Rock City Map – Map M3
- Holiday Valley – Holimont – Map M3
- Cobb 45 Loop – Map M4
- Boyce Hill State Forest – Map M4
- Swift Hill State Forest – Map M5
- Canada Hill – Map CT4
- Erie County Forest – Map CT5
- Holland Ravines – Map CT6
- Hunters Creek Park – Map CT7
- Niagara River Walk – Map CT11
Choose from two versions of Passport guidebooks. The digital version is a PDF booklet you can download and use on your device and/or print out. The paper version is a small booklet we’ll mail to you.
The Passport guidebooks are free, but you have the option of making a donation. Your donation will help to cover some costs of distributing this guide as well as providing general support for management of the Finger Lakes Trail.