Join the FLTC
As a member of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference, you’ll receive these benefits:
- A subscription to the Finger Lakes Trail News magazine, printed four times per year.
- A 20% discount on all items you purchase from the FLTC store (except memberships and donations).
- One vote (two votes for Family memberships) at membership meetings of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference.
- A portion of your dues may be tax deductible; consult your tax advisor.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to a magnificent recreational legacy.
Memberships run from April 1 to March 31. If you join or renew between January 1 and March 31, your membership will run through March 31 of the following year.
Or, you can fill out this registration form and mail it with your payment.
The FLTC and everyone who hikes the Finger Lakes Trail thanks you for your support!
Give a gift membership
A membership in the Finger Lakes Trail Conference makes a great gift! To give one, check the gift option box on the applicable membership level and fill in the recipient information.
Donate to the FLTC
Support the Finger Lakes Trail with a donation of any amount.
- 100% of your donation is tax deductible.
- Please consider adding the FLTC to your estate plan. This is a great way to support the outdoor activities that you love.
We thank you for your generosity!
The Finger Lakes Trail Conference is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization; our federal ID # is 16-6066796. Membership dues and donations are tax-deductible; consult your tax advisor for your situation.