The Finger Lakes Conference brings hikers and outdoors enthusiasts together in a number of ways throughout the year with hikes and events. Please join us each season for hikes aptly called “Named Hikes” honoring specific individuals and for annual conference-wide weekend and special day events!
Each year, the FLTC cooperates with affiliate organizations to sponsor hikes to honor individuals who have made significant contributions to the history of the FLT. Four named hikes are scheduled across the FLT system to honor:
- Wally Wood Hike – Early Spring
- Ed Sidote Hike – Summer
- Erv Markert Hike – Fall
- Howard Beye Hike – Winter
Annual Conference-wide Events
In cooperation with our affiliate clubs, the FLTC sponsors two conference-wide weekend events:
- Spring Weekend — Three days of hikes, two evening programs, and the Annual FLTC Membership Meeting
- Fall Weekend — Three days of hikes and two evening programs, usually in a more rustic setting.
On National Trails Day in September we organize NCNST Day:
- NCNST Day — To celebrate our part of the North Country National Scenic Trail our affiliate clubs organize hikes across the state.
These gatherings allow FLTC members and their guests from across the state to socialize and hike in a featured location on the Finger Lakes Trail.
Click the links to the right to find more information about these programs for the current year.