If you are already a member, but do not see member discounts applied in your cart, select Paid-up Membership below.
As a member of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference, you’ll receive these benefits:
- A subscription to the Finger Lakes Trail News magazine, printed four times per year and delivered by US Mail.
- A 20% discount* on all items you purchase from the FLTC store (except memberships and donations).
- One vote (two votes for Family memberships) at membership meetings of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference.
- FLT sticker with new membership.
- A portion of your dues may be tax deductible; consult your tax adviser.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to a magnificent recreational legacy.
* When you purchase a new or lapsed membership, you may need to log off from the website and log back in before you will see product discounts. There may be a delay while your membership purchase is processed.
Select your membership option below. Or, you can fill out this registration form and mail it with your payment.
A membership in the Finger Lakes Trail Conference makes a great gift! To give one, check the gift option box on the applicable membership level and fill in the recipient information.
The Finger Lakes Trail Conference is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization; our federal ID # is 16-6066796.
The FLTC and everyone who hikes the Finger Lakes Trail thanks you for your support!