If you are already a member, but do not see member discounts applied in your cart, select Paid-up Membership below.
As a member of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference, you’ll receive these benefits:
- A subscription to the Finger Lakes Trail News magazine, printed four times per year and delivered by US Mail.
- A 20% discount on all items you purchase from the FLTC store (except memberships and donations).
- One vote (two votes for Family memberships) at membership meetings of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference.
- FLT Car sticker with new membership.
- A portion of your dues may be tax deductible; consult your tax adviser.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to a magnificent recreational legacy.
Memberships run from April 1 to March 31. If you join or renew between January 1 and March 31, your membership will run through March 31 of the following year.
Select your membership option below. Or, you can fill out this registration form and mail it with your payment.
A membership in the Finger Lakes Trail Conference makes a great gift! To give one, check the gift option box on the applicable membership level and fill in the recipient information.
The Finger Lakes Trail Conference is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization; our federal ID # is 16-6066796.
The FLTC and everyone who hikes the Finger Lakes Trail thanks you for your support!