Finger Lakes Trail COVID-19 Update
Updated May 13, 2020: FLT staff and members of our Board of Managers are monitoring the situation carefully and are following the guidance of the CDC as well as recommendations from the DEC and State Parks. For detailed information on recommended trail usage and cancelled/rescheduled FLTC events please see our COVID-19 FAQ.
Make a Donation
Support the Finger Lakes Trail with a donation of any amount.
- The Finger Lakes Trail Conference is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization; our federal ID # is 16-6066796. Membership dues and donations are tax-deductible; consult your tax advisor for your situation.
- Consider adding the FLTC to your estate plan. This is a great way to support the outdoor places and activities that you love.
Please enter the amount and your intended purpose of your donation in the boxes below.
- Unrestricted – Unrestricted donations are used for general operations.
- Sidote Stewardship Fund – Donations to the Sidote fund in memory of Ed “Mr. Finger Lakes Trail” Sidote, are used for permanent trail protection projects. A donation of $1,250 or more qualifies you for membership in the Forever Society. Please contact us for further information.
- Lean-to Fund – Donations will be used for construction of new and replacement lean-tos on the FLT system. Donate “logs” for $100 each or “half logs” for $50. Donors will be acknowledged on a plaque installed in the new lean-to.
- Endowment Fund – Only earnings from this fund are used for general operations.
We will send you a receipt for your contribution. Thank you for your support of the Finger Lakes Trail!