FLTC Office Power Restored
Power has been restored to the FLTC office in Mt Morris as of September 22. Due to the backlog from last week it may take time for us to respond to your email/order/phone call. Thank you for your continued patience.
Make a Donation
Support the Finger Lakes Trail with a donation of any amount.
- The Finger Lakes Trail Conference is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization; our federal ID # is 16-6066796. Membership dues and donations are tax-deductible; consult your tax advisor for your situation.
- Consider adding the FLTC to your estate plan. This is a great way to support the outdoor places and activities that you love.
Please enter the amount and your intended purpose of your donation in the boxes below.
- Unrestricted – Unrestricted donations are used for general operations.
- Sidote Stewardship Fund – Donations to the Sidote fund in memory of Ed “Mr. Finger Lakes Trail” Sidote, are used for permanent trail protection projects. A donation of $1,250 or more qualifies you for membership in the Forever Society. Please contact us for further information.
- Lean-to Fund – Donations will be used for construction of new and replacement lean-tos on the FLT system. Donate “logs” for $100 each or “half logs” for $50. Donors will be acknowledged on a plaque installed in the new lean-to.
- Endowment Fund – Only earnings from this fund are used for general operations.
- Capital Equipment Fund – Donations to this fund will be used for large equipment needs, as identified by the Board of Managers.
We will send you a receipt for your contribution. Thank you for your support of the Finger Lakes Trail!