Make a Donation
Support the Finger Lakes Trail with a donation of any amount.
- The Finger Lakes Trail Conference is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization; our federal ID # is 16-6066796. Membership dues and donations are tax-deductible; consult your tax advisor for your situation.
- Consider adding the FLTC to your estate plan. This is a great way to support the outdoor places and activities that you love.
Please enter the amount and your intended purpose of your donation in the boxes below.
- Unrestricted – Unrestricted donations are used for general operations.
- Sidote Stewardship Fund – Donations to the Sidote fund in memory of Ed “Mr. Finger Lakes Trail” Sidote, are used for permanent trail protection projects. A donation of $1,250 or more qualifies you for membership in the Forever Society. Please contact us for further information.
- Lean-to Fund – Donations will be used for construction of new and replacement lean-tos on the FLT system. Donate “logs” for $100 each or “half logs” for $50. Donors will be acknowledged on a plaque installed in the new lean-to.
- Endowment Fund – Only earnings from this fund are used for general operations.
- Capital Equipment Fund – Donations to this fund will be used for large equipment needs, as identified by the Board of Managers.
We will send you a receipt for your contribution. Thank you for your support of the Finger Lakes Trail!