Not sure if your membership is current or not? Log into your account to see the current status of your membership. You can even renew right from the status page.
Don’t remember your password? No problem, just click on the “Lost your password?” link on the login page and we’ll send you an email to reset it.
As a member of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference, you’ll receive these benefits:
- A subscription to the Finger Lakes Trail News magazine, printed four times per year and delivered by US Mail.
- A 20% discount on all items you purchase from the FLTC store (except memberships and donations).
- One vote (two votes for Family memberships) at membership meetings of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference.
- FLT sticker with new membership.
- A portion of your dues may be tax deductible; consult your tax adviser.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to a magnificent recreational legacy.
Select your membership option below. Or, you can fill out this registration form and mail it with your payment.
A membership in the Finger Lakes Trail Conference makes a great gift! To give one, check the gift option box on the applicable membership level and fill in the recipient information.
The Finger Lakes Trail Conference is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization; our federal ID # is 16-6066796.
The FLTC and everyone who hikes the Finger Lakes Trail thanks you for your support!