Central Passport Hikes Trail Booklet
Finger Lakes Trail Central Passport trail guidebook features 12 sample hikes. Each hike is described in detail along with a map for that particular hike. Hikes are designed to be ideal for those new to the trail or seeking additional hike ideas. These hikes are easy to moderate and can range from 1 to 5 miles in length.
The Central Passport guidebook contains hikes on the indicated FLT maps:
- Letchworth Mount Morris Dam – Maps L1 & L2
Letchworth Falls – Maps L1 & L2
- Robinson Loop – Map M8
- Bully Hill State Forest – Map M9
- Ontario County Park Jump-Off – Map B1
- Huckleberry Bog Nature Trail – Map B3
- Mitchellsville Gorge – Map M12
- Buck Settlement Loop – Map M14
- Bob Cameron Loop – Map M16
- Upper Robert Treman State Park – Map M16
- Shindagin Hollow – Map M18
- Spanish Loop – Irvin Trail – Map M19
Refer to Trail Condition Notices for important information regarding recent changes to these hikes.
Choose from two versions of Passport guidebooks. The digital version is a PDF booklet you can download and use on your device and/or print out. The paper version is a small booklet we’ll mail to you.