Central Passport Hikes Trail Booklet
Finger Lakes Trail Central Passport trail guidebook features 12 sample hikes. Each hike is described in detail along with a map for that particular hike. Hikes are designed to be ideal for those new to the trail or seeking additional hike ideas. These hikes are easy to moderate and can range from 1 to 5 miles in length.
The Central Passport booklet describes hikes that are found on the Finger Lakes Trail system. For more information about the Finger Lakes Trail in the area of each Passport hike see the indicated FLT map.
Before hiking always be sure to check the Trail Condition Notices for the Passport Booklet and the FLT Map indicated.
- Letchworth Mount Morris Dam – Map L1
- Letchworth Falls – Maps L1 & L2 (route changed slightly – see Trail Conditions Notices for details)
- Robinson Loop – Map M8
- Bully Hill State Forest – Map M9
- Ontario County Park Jump-Off – Map B1
- Huckleberry Bog Nature Trail – Map B3
- Mitchellsville Gorge – Map M12 (Closed for hunting Nov 13 – Dec 23. Reroute shown on map M12 is not for Passport Hike)
- Buck Settlement Loop – Map M14
- Bob Cameron Loop – Map M16
- Upper Robert Treman State Park – Map M16
- Shindagin Hollow – Map M18
- Spanish Loop – Irvin Trail – Map M19
Please download the digital version of the booklet. This is a PDF booklet that you can use on your device and/or print out.