Eastern Passport Hikes Trail Booklet
Finger Lakes Trail Eastern Passport trail guidebook features 12 sample hikes. Each hike is described in detail along with a map for that particular hike. Hikes are designed to be ideal for those new to the trail or seeking additional hike ideas. These hikes are easy to moderate and can range from 1 to 5 miles in length. Most hikes are located between Rt. 81 and Rt. 88.
The Eastern Passport ooklet describes hikes that are found on the Finger Lakes Trail system. For more information about the Finger Lakes Trail in the area of each Passport hike see the indicated FLT map.
Before hiking always be sure to check the Trail Condition Notices for the Passport Booklet and the FLT Map indicated.
- Dabes Diversion – Kuzia Cutoff Loop – Map M19
- Hoxie Gorge – Map M20
- Taylor Valley Day Use Area to Cortland 2 Road – Map M21
- John Smith Road to Johnson Street – Map M23
- Stewart Road S to DEC Road West Loops – Map M23
- Kopac Trail Loop – Bowman Lake State Park – Map M24
- Ludlow Creek Lean-to Out and Back – Map M24
- Dry Brook Lean-To and Rocky Point – Map M27
- Fellows Hill Loop – Map O1
- Spruce Pond to Hang Glider Jump-Off – Map O1
- Shackham Road to Hemlock Glen Lean-to – Map O1
- Highland Forest Park – Map O2
Please download the digital version of the booklet. This is a PDF booklet that you can use on your device and/or print out.