Finger Lakes Trail COVID-19 Update
Updated June 16, 2020: FLT staff and members of our Board of Managers are monitoring the situation carefully and are following the guidance of the CDC as well as recommendations from the DEC and State Parks. For detailed information on recommended trail usage and cancelled/rescheduled FLTC events please see our COVID-19 FAQ.
Western Passport Hikes Trail Booklet
Finger Lakes Trail Western Passport trail guidebook features 12 sample hikes. Each hike is described in detail along with a map for that particular hike. Hikes are designed to be ideal for those new to the trail or seeking additional hike ideas. These hikes are easy to moderate and can range from 1 to 5 miles in length.
The Western Passport guidebook contains hikes on the indicated FLT maps:
- Stony Brook Lean-to – Map M1
- Allegany State Park – Map M1
- Little Rock City Map – Map M3
- Holiday Valley – Holimont – Map M3
- Cobb 45 Loop – Map M4
- Boyce Hill State Forest – Map M4
- Swift Hill State Forest – Map M5
- Canada Hill – Map CT4
- Erie County Forest – Map CT5
- Holland Ravines – Map CT6
- Hunters Creek Park – Map CT7
- Niagara River Walk – Map CT11
Refer to Trail Condition Notices for important information regarding recent changes to these hikes.
Choose from two versions of Passport guidebooks. The digital version is a PDF booklet you can download and use on your device and/or print out. The paper version is a small booklet we’ll mail to you.