Western Passport Hikes Trail Booklet
Finger Lakes Trail Western Passport trail guidebook features 12 sample hikes. Each hike is described in detail along with a map for that particular hike. Hikes are designed to be ideal for those new to the trail or seeking additional hike ideas. These hikes are easy to moderate and can range from 1 to 5 miles in length.
The Western Passport booklet describes hikes that are found on the Finger Lakes Trail system. For more information about the Finger Lakes Trail in the area of each Passport hike see the indicated FLT map.
Before hiking always be sure to check the Trail Condition Notices for the Passport Booklet and the FLT Map indicated.
- Stony Brook Lean-to – Map M1
- Allegany State Park – Map M1
- Little Rock City Map – Map M3
- Holiday Valley – Holimont – Map M3
- Cobb 45 Loop – Map M4
- Boyce Hill State Forest – Map M4
- Swift Hill State Forest – Map M5
- Canada Hill – Map CT4
- Erie County Forest – Map CT5
- Holland Ravines – Map CT6
- Hunters Creek Park – Map CT7
- Niagara River Walk – Map CT11
Please download the digital version of the booklet. This is a PDF booklet that you can use on your device and/or print out.