Eastern Passport Hikes Trail Guidebook
Finger Lakes Trail Eastern Passport trail guidebook features 12 sample hikes. Each hike is described in detail along with a map for that particular hike. Hikes are designed to be ideal for those new to the trail or seeking additional hike ideas. These hikes are easy to moderate and can range from 1 to 5 miles in length. Most hikes are located between Rt. 81 and Rt. 88.
The Eastern Passport guidebook contains hikes on the indicated FLT maps:
- Dabes Diversion – Kuzia Cutoff Loop – Map M19
- Hoxie Gorge – Map M20
- Taylor Valley Day Use Area to Cortland 2 Road – Map M21
- John Smith Road to Johnson Street – Map M23
- Stewart Road S to DEC Road West Loops – Map M23
- Kopac Trail Loop – Bowman Lake State Park – Map M24
- Ludlow Creek Lean-to Out and Back – Map M24
- Dry Brook Lean-To and Rocky Point – Map M27
- Fellows Hill Loop – Map O1
- Spruce Pond to Hang Glider Jump-Off – Map O1
- Shackham Road to Hemlock Glen Lean-to – Map O1
- Highland Forest Park – Map O2
Refer to Trail Condition Notices for important information regarding recent changes to these hikes.
Choose from two versions of Passport guidebooks. The digital version is a PDF booklet you can download and use on your device and/or print out. The paper version is a small booklet we’ll mail to you.