Join the FLTC
Not sure if your membership is current or not? Log into your account to see the current status of your membership.
Don’t remember your password? No problem, just click on the “Lost your password?” link on the login page and we’ll send you an email to reset it.
As a member of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference, you’ll receive these benefits:
- A subscription to the Finger Lakes Trail News magazine, printed four times per year and delivered by US Mail.
- A 20% discount on all items you purchase from the FLTC store (except memberships and donations).
- One vote (two votes for Family memberships) at membership meetings of the Finger Lakes Trail Conference.
- FLT sticker with new membership.
- A portion of your dues may be tax deductible; consult your tax adviser.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to a magnificent recreational legacy.
Or, you can fill out this registration form and mail it with your payment.
The FLTC and everyone who hikes the Finger Lakes Trail thanks you for your support!
Give a gift membership
A membership in the Finger Lakes Trail Conference makes a great gift! To give one, check the gift option box on the applicable membership level and fill in the recipient information.
Donate to the FLTC
Support the Finger Lakes Trail with a donation of any amount.
- 100% of your donation is tax deductible.
- Please consider adding the FLTC to your estate plan. This is a great way to support the outdoor activities that you love.
We thank you for your generosity!
The Finger Lakes Trail Conference is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization; our federal ID # is 16-6066796. Membership dues and donations are tax-deductible; consult your tax advisor for your situation.