Finger Lakes Trail Passport Booklets feature a wide selection of easy hikes for the entire Finger Lakes Trail system. The Passport Booklets allow you to plan out your hikes on the Finger Lakes Trail and are ideal for those new to the trail or seeking additional hike ideas.
There are three Finger Lakes Trail Passport booklet editions each offering 12 sample hikes to choose from. These editions are:
- Western Passport trail booklet features hikes on Maps M1, M3, M4, M5, CT4, CT5, CT6, CT7 and CT11.
- Central Passport trail booklet features hikes on Maps L1, L2, M8, M9, B1, B3, M12, M14, M16, M18 and M19.
- Eastern Passport trail booklet features hikes on Maps M19, M20, M21, M23, M24,M27, O1 and O2.
There are two types of booklet to choose from.
- The digital version of the booklet which you can download and print
- The paper version of the booklet which can easily be carried with you on the trail
Both versions are free, but you can provide a donation which goes toward the general administration of the trail.
In addition to fun and healthy activity, you can earn patches by taking these hikes yourself. At the trail register somewhere on each hike, you can do a rubbing of the hike number into your Passport Booklet. You’ll earn patches for completing at least four of the hikes in each of the FLT Passport Hike series. Each patch measures 3″ x 4.5″. The Passport Booklets explain how to obtain your patches.